One A Day Plus provides all of the benefits of our One A Day supplement but with additional co-enzyme Q10 and Vitaflavan® grapeseed extract. All key nutrients are provided in their most bio-available forms.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
- Optimal bioavailabilty and formulated for people with allergies and intolerances in mind
- Contains lutein, bilberry, beta carotene, green tea, grapeseed extract and co-enzyme Q10
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B3 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, psychological function, and normal energy yielding metabolism
- Provides 7mg of elemental iron
- Vitaflavan® is a standardised, premium, high-potency source of grapeseed extract which is an excellent source of proanthocyanadins
- Provides vitamin C in a low acidity form as magnesium ascorbate
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and the normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, blood vessels, cartilage, gums, skin & teeth
- Contains vitamin D2 - suitable for vegans
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to normal blood calcium levels
- B vitamins contribute to normal energy metabolism
- Contains yeast-free selenium and natural vitamin E
- Convenient one a day formula
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Calcium Citrate,, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)1, Modified Tapioca Starch, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate),, Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Citrate, Zinc Citrate,Tablet Coating [Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose & Glycerin) & Colours (Titanium Dioxide & Riboflavin)],, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Acacia Gum, Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Manganese Ascorbate, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),, Cellulose, Olive Oil, Riboflavin, Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Iron Fumerate, Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit), Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, CoEnzyme Q10,, Grapeseed Extract (Vitis vinifera seeds as Vitaflavan®), Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis Leaf), Soy Protein1, Alginate, Sodium Borate, Beta Carotene, Lutein, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Sodium Molybdate, Sunflower Oil,, Chromium Picolinate, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols1), Sucrose, Corn Starch, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine), Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol).,
One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
-This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 4mg of Manganese daily may lead to muscle pain and fatigue
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use