Tired of dull and dry skin and endless anti-ageing creams not giving you the results you’re searching for? It may be time to try nourishing from within with hyaluronic acid. But first, what is hyaluronic acid? Despite its clinical sounding name, Hyaluronic Acid is actually a clear lubricating substance produced naturally by the body. It is particularly found in the skin, joints, eyes and other tissues with high moisture requirements. Hyaluronic Acid, is a water loving molecule capable of holding up to 1000 times its weight in water, and is a structural component naturally distributed throughout the skin. Hyaluronic Acid (or its salt form, Sodium hyaluronate) is often incorporated in anti-ageing products.
Nature’s Bounty® Hyaluronic Acid 20 mg with Vitamin C food supplement helps to support your skin’s structure from within, and contains added vitamin C.1 Vitamin C provides antioxidant support against free radicals that we may be exposed to as a result of exposure to sun, pollution, smoke and other stressors.1 Hyaluronic Acid (also known as HA) has grown in popularity over recent years, particularly in cosmetics due to its moisture retaining properties.
- Contains 20 mg of the naturally occurring skin molecule, hyaluronic acid
- With added vitamin C for antioxidant support against free radicals1
- Hyaluronic acid is a water loving molecule – it can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water
- Supports skin structure and formation of collagen1
- Free of artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, or preservatives, and gluten