P-5-P complex combines the biologically active form of B6 with magnesium, zinc and vitamin B2 which are co-factors in the proper utilisation of B6 in the body.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Citrates are particularly beneficial for those with low stomach acid as they require little or no acidification prior to absorption
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, nails, bones and vision
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- Vitamin B2 and B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B2, B6 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B6 and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
Magnesium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-, Zinc Citrate, Riboflavin, Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide),Alginate, Soy Protein1,Beta Carotene.
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use