What are Diaglucoforte® tablets?
Certain people are unable to process glucose efficiently and subsequently this causes blood glucose to rise or fall. HealthAid DiaglucoForte contains essential vitamins, minerals and herbs to help provide balance and support for healthy blood sugar levels.
What are Diaglucoforte® tablets for?
The key ingredients in Diaglucoforte® can help balance blood glucose in the following ways:
- Folic acid may help improve the symptoms of diabetes by increasing the breakdown of lipids in fat cells; lowering homocysteine levels in the body; and improving the endothelial function (layer of cells lining the inside of blood cells)
- Vitamin B12 plays a crucial role in the metabolism and utilisation of sugar by the body
- Niacin may help delay the onset of insulin dependence
- Vitamin D3 plays a role in insulin secretion under conditions of increased insulin demand. It has been linked to the management of glucose intolerance and diabetes
- Alpha Lipoic Acid and Purple rice extract can both help lower blood sugar levels. Alpha Lipoic Acid with its powerful antioxidant properties, helps destroy free radicals in the body and helps reduce the symptoms of nerve damage caused by diabetes
- Chromium and Karella extractmay improve insulin levels and balance blood sugar levels. Chromium also helps to reduce sugar cravings, and works especially well in combination with biotin
- Manganese and Zinc play a crucial role in glucose metabolism
- Fenugreek helps lower blood glucose and cholesterol levels, and may be an effective treatment for both type 1 and 2 diabetes.
- Gymnema Sylvestre helps support healthy blood sugar levels, and is believed to have lipid lowering effects
Who are Diaglucoforte® tablets for?
Diaglucoforte® may be of benefit to:
Diabetics, or those who have high or low blood glucose levels
Those who consume high amounts of sugars in their diets
People with high cholesterol levels
Those wanting to maintain a healthy heart, healthy blood sugar, and improve general wellbeing
Recommended Daily Intake: Adults and children over 16 years of age, two tablets daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.