Probiotics are live microbial organisms that are naturally present mainly in the digestive tract.
Probiotics are beneficial and are sometimes referred to as "friendly" bacteria.
Some of the ways they promote good health include :
* suppressing the growth of potentially harmful bacteria
* improving immune function
* enhancing the protective barrier of the digestive tract
* helping to produce vitamin K.
Probiotics supplements may be used for ;
Diarrhea Due to Antibiotic Use
Side Effects of Radiation Therapy
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Vaginal Yeast Infections
- Crohn's Disease
Prevention of Colds
Allergic Rhinitis / Hayfever
* Leaky Gut ( Intestinal Permeability )