A.Vogel Luffa Complex:
This Complex brings together seven tropical herbs originating in various areas of the world. This tropical plant is used with a variety of others to combat the symptoms of allergies, particularly those with hayfever-like effects. The benefit of using this type of natural remedy is that it has none of the side effects common with conventional antihistamine-type medications, such as drowsiness, fatigue and dependency. It can be used long or short term, and is suitable for those sensitive to chemical medications.
HOW IT WORKS:
There is very little research available to help us with our understanding of the action of this plant. Empirical evidence indicates its effectiveness, but as yet we have no clear picture of the mechanisms of action.
INGREDIENTS FOR USE OF Bioforce A.Vogel Luffa Complex:
• Extracts of: Aralia racemosa (Organically grown) (American Spikenard)
• Cardiospermum halicacabum (Organically grown) (Heartseed)
• Galphimia glauca (Golden Thryallis)
• Luffa operculata (Luffa)
• Larrea mexicana (Chapparal)
• Okoubaka aubrevillei (Okoubaka)
• Ammi visnaga (Toothpick Weed).
• Alcohol content: 67% v/v.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE OF A.Vogel Luffa Complex:
• Adults: 20 drops 2 to 3 times daily in a small amount of water, to be held in the mouth for at least one minute before swallowing.
• In acute cases: 15 drops every 2 hours for 12 hours.
• Children (2-12 years): 1 drop per year of age 2 to 3 times daily, in a little water.
This product is not recommended for children under 2 years of age.
USES Bioforce A.Vogel Luffa Complex:
• Hayfever/allergic rhinitis/allergies
• Useful as part of a programme for reducing allergic reactions such as sneezing, itchy and runny eyes and nose, blocked or stuffy nose, wheezy chest, etc
• Please seek medical advice if pregnant.
• Keep out of reach and sight of children.