Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid found in muscles. It is an essential amino acid which is needed by your body in large amounts. It promotes digestive and brain health, muscle growth, athletic performance, and more.
Benefits of Supplementation:
- helps build and maintain muscle tissue
- helps prevent muscle wasting that can accompany prolonged bed rest .
- a "brain fuel" that increases brain function and mental activity
- assists in maintaining the proper acid/alkaline balance in the body
- promotes a healthy digestive tract
- shortens the healing time of ulcers and alleviates fatigue, depression and impotence
- decreases sugar cravings and the desire for alcohol
- recently used in the treatment of schizophrenia and senility.