Vitamin C powder contains magnesium ascorbate which is a low-acid form of vitamin C, produced by our unique solvent free æfreeze-driedÆ method; it is free from additives and excipients. This form of vitamin C is gentler on the stomach.
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium
- Buffered, low acid form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body
- Suitable for intolerant individuals and those requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
- Powder form makes it suitable for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets
- Pure freeze-dried powder, additive, solvent and excipient free
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C and magnesium contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate)
One scoop taken twice daily or as professionally directed. Vitamin C Powder can be mixed with water or juice.
- Amounts greater than 1000mg of vitamin C daily may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use