- Contains Aquamine™, a unique multimineral complex made from calcium rich Lithothamnion seaweed grown in pristine Icelandic fjords
- Bioactive, high strength and well absorbed
- Also contains beneficial trace minerals which aid absorption
- Backed by over 35 clinical trials
- Strong eco-credentials
- Capsule format –easier to swallow than a large tablet
If you need to top up your calcium levels then this plant derived, sustainably sourced calcium is ideal. Providing 260mg calcium per vegan friendly capsule, this well researched calcium derived from calcified red seaweed (lithothamnioncalcarea) has nothing added. Just pure washed, dried, milled and brought to you from the pristine fjords on the north west coast of Iceland. The lithothamnion is sensitively and responsible harvested using a high-tech GPS grid system which leaves new growth untouched and minimal disturbance to the surrounding ecosystem.
Calcium is vital for numerous processes and systems in the body, from maintaining strong bones and teeth, to muscle function, nerve cell signalling, energy production and blood clotting mechanisms. Well absorbed by the body, this natural source of calcium also naturally provides over 70 trace minerals which enhance its absorption