Iron and Vitamin Tablets contain iron, vitamins B1, B2, niacin, B6, B12, folic acid and herbal extracts.
- Iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Floradix Tablets contain organic iron (II) from ferrous gluconate, vitamins B2, B6, B12 and C which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Iron contributes to normal red blood cell formation (supported by the vitamins B6 and B12) and haemoglobin formation. In addition, folate (folic acid) contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Furthermore, vitamin C increases iron absorption.
Floradix Tablets contain iron from ferrous gluconate which is a particularly absorbable form.
Floradix Tablets are easy to take and help safeguard the balance of iron, vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C and folic acid.
Floradix Tablets contain extracts of selected herbs and rosehip.
Floradix Tablets are gluten free and suitable for vegetarians.
Floradix Tablets are suitable for women including those planning to conceive, expectant and lactating mothers, children, adolescents, the elderly, convalescents, vegetarians and those with an active lifestyle.
Floradix Tablets are recommended:
- To prevent latent iron deficiency
- To support blood formation after loss of blood
- In case of an increased need for iron during pregnancy or nursing, or during the years of growth and development and during convalescence
- For general strengthening and increase in vitality