Elegant English Breakfast Tea is a sophisticated whole leaf English Breakfast tea with a wonderfully refreshing finish. This tea is made from the youngest, organic leaves that grow wild in the Vietnamese rainforest. They are hand picked by H'mong and Zhao tribes who have enjoyed drinking this tea for centuries. And, as with all Pukka teas, they are naturally organic and totally free from artificial flavourings.
- Sophisticated whole leaf English Breakfast tea with a wonderfully refreshing finish
- Made from the youngest, organic leaves that grow wild in the Vietnamese rainforest
- Individual sachets protect the high essential oil content so the organic herbs bring you the fullest flavour
- 100% organic formula with the highest grade of sustainably cultivated, organic herbs
- Drink at any time of day, with or without milk for a quintessentially English refreshing and calming cup of tea
How to Use
To get the best from Pukka Elegant English Breakfast Tea, infuse in boiling water for at least 3 minutes to release its full character. It tastes equally good with or without milk.