- Clinically tested to provide 100% protection against Aedes aegypti - Zika & dengue-carrying mosquitoes, and Anopheles gambiae - malaria-carrying mosquitoes for 4 hours.
- Active ingredient (PMD) recommended by Public Health England and NHS
- DEET- & Picaridin-free formula (no synthetics) - 100% natural
- Protects against mosquitoes that carry Zika, Malaria, Dengue and Chikungunya
- Shields you from mosquitoes, midges, sandflies, horseflies, ticks and many more insects
- Fabulous fragrance and is non-greasy
- 100ml bottle fits into airplane hand luggage
- Registered with the Vegan Society
Tested to be 100% effective against mosquito bites (clinically tested to provide 100% protection against Aedes aegypti - Zika carrying, and Anopheles gambiae - malaria carrying mosquitoes for 4 hours).
This award-winning insect repellent spray contains no DEET or other harmful pesticides. incognito® is certified as 100% natural and can be used by all the family including young babies from 6 months onwards.
Packed full of natural and organic ingredients, the active ingredient is PMD. PMD is NHS and Public Health England approved, and recommended for high-risk areas for mosquito-borne diseases.
incognito® is fully tested and meets UK safety and efficacy standards for providing protection against malaria and Zika carrying mosquitoes. Re-apply to pulse points frequently for maximum protection, suitable for all the family including children from 6 months onward.
Approved by the Soil Association as COSMOS Natural, the ingredients inside the Spray have been rigorously tested; there is no GM, and we never test on animals. A COSMOS Natural standard also ensures that both harmful environmental effects and waste production are minimised. In addition, the bottle is made from sugarcane plastic which has a positive carbon footprint and is 100% recyclable!