MINAMI MorEPA Kids 6+ Omega-3 Capsules feature high-quality, sustainably sourced omega-3 with proven ratios of the essential omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, alongside vitamin D. Designed to support children’s development, these omega-3 supplements for kids feature 500mg of DHA. per serving (1 serving = 2 softgel capsules) DHA is proven to contribute to normal brain function*. Omega-3 supplements for kids are thought to improve the mental skills of children as they develop, such as thinking, remembering and learning.
What are the Benefits of MINAMI MorEPA Kids 6+ Omega-3 Capsules?
- 721mg omega-3 fatty acids per serving
- 500mg EPA per serving
- 110mg DHA per serving - DHA is proven to contribute to normal brain function*
- 20mg evening primrose oil per serving - evening primrose oil has been traditionally used to help the skin
- Contains vitamin D3 - vitamin D is proven to help support normal bone growth and development*, and normal teeth; vitamin D has been shown to contribute to normal immune system function*
- Designed to help keep kids developing in the best possible way
How to Use MINAMI MorEPA Kids 6+:
MINAMI MorEPA Kids 6+ Capsules are designed for children aged 6 and above. Children and adults aged 6+ should take a maximum of two softgel capsules per day. Omega-3 softgels are easy and convenient to work into your routine; take with water or open the capsule and mix into food.
The MINAMI range of omega-3 fish oil supplements also includes softgels for kids aged 3+, as well as a liquid omega-3 supplement for kids with DHA and EPA.
Store out of the reach of young children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
*EFSA approved health claim