Eskimo Brainsharp combines the unique stable fish oil, Eskimo-3, with ingredients such as CoQ10 and GLA to optimise the brain and provide energy support.
Omega-3 fatty acids have been well studied for their role in the support of many systems in the body including brain function.
This formula will suit anyone requiring additional support for healthy brain function.
* Derived from oily fish living in the deep seas of the Antarctic and South Atlantic, Eskimo-3 is one of the best researched and documented omega-3 supplements in existence.
* Contains the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in natural quantities.
* It has not undergone chemical modification.
* The beneficial effects of CoQ10 complement the formula with its ability to support energy production and act as an antioxidant to support the healthy brain. CoQ10 deficiency is common,especially among older adults.
* Contains omega-6 derived from evening primrose oil.
Omega-9 (oleic acid) is a monounsaturated fatty acid, found in large quantities in the healthy Mediterranean diet.
* The mixture of fatty acids, CoQ10, vitamin D and antioxidants can help to support optimal brain function and many other systems including cardiovascular and musculoskeletal.
* No fish odour or aftertaste due to its stability.
Eskimo Brainsharp capsules
Container Size: 120 Capsules
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Nutritional Information per 4 capsules
Omega-3 fatty acids: 1400 mg
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid): 600 mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid): 400 mg
ALA (alpha-linolenic acid): 65 mg
Omega-6 fatty acids: 480 mg
LA (linoleic acid): 400 mg
GLA (gamma-linolenic acid): 45 g
Omega-9 fatty acids (oleic acid): 500 mg
Vitamin D (175 IU): 4.5 µg
Vitamin E (15 IU): 9 mg
CoQ10 (coenzyme Q10): 9 mg
Eskimo Brainsharp directions of use
Take 2 capsules twice daily with a meal
Not recommended for haemophiliacs
Consult with a medical doctor if on anti-coagulant medication
Contains ingredients derived from Soy (oil), Fish (oil) and citrus
Does not contain soy or fish protein