- Stabiliser: potato starch
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Lactobacillus acidophilus/helveticus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Bifidobacterium breve Rosell-70, Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71, Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058;
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 88mg)
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid
Each capsule guarantees 5 billion live cultures + 88mg FOS fibres.
- Gluten free
- Yeast free
- Free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives
- No chemicals or parabens
- No added sugars
- GMO free
- Suitable during pregnancy
- Suitable during breastfeeding
Suitable for vegetarian diets. Dairy is not an ingredient. However, it is used in production. Any minute traces would not affect those with lactose intolerance.
Following the taxonomic updates advised by a global team of scientists and published in April 2020, a reclassification has been proposed for the L. rhamnosus species. The Lactobacillus rhamnosus strain in Every Day may therefore now also be known as Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11.