A deliciously aromatic, organic drink made with five warming, organic and Fairtrade herbs to rejuvenate and soothe the senses.
Original Chai Tea is a fairtrade organic black tea with cinnamon & cardamom. It contains a mix of five warming, organic and Fairtrade herbs sourced from small, independent farmers around the world. Each is renowned for helping to bring a bit of spice into your life. And, as with all Pukka teas, they are naturally organic and totally free from artificial flavourings.
- Deliciously warming, aromatic, naturally sweet and soothing tea
- Blend of five warming, organic and Fairtrade herbs sourced from small, independent farmers around the world
- Individual sachets protect the high essential oil content so the organic herbs bring you the fullest flavour
- 100% organic formula with the highest grade of sustainably cultivated, organic herbs
- Drink at any time of day for a calming, warming and rejuvenating effect
How to Use
Infuse the Pukka Original Chai Tea bag for at least 5 minutes in freshly boiled water. Mix with milk and honey for a cup of pure joy.